Trinity Lutheran Youth Group is committed to one simple mission – to provide a safe place where the young people of the church can learn how to grow in their Christian faith while living in a troubled world!
- Each youth member quickly takes ownership of his or her own special place in their basement Youth Room. This becomes their own safe place where they can freely discuss any topic or issue that is on their minds.
- The Sunday morning Bible lessons openly and candidly deal with issues young people face daily. Youth Bible Study is every Sunday at 9:15 AM
- Youth Group members become like a family, spending many Sunday evenings going to movies, hanging out in the Youth Room, eating out, or having lock-ins. Afternoons are often spent in activities such as laser tag, paintball, ice skating, or shopping.
- Youth often help with various projects around the church and the community. Whether it is painting the stripes on the parking lot or buying Christmas gifts for needy families, Trinity’s teenagers try to make a difference.
- The highlight of each year is the Youth Servant Event to Mexico and Texas. For one week the youth abandon all the luxuries of home and work long, hard hours building churches and houses in the desert of northern Mexico.
- Not only do the youth gain great satisfaction from doing something for people less fortunate, but most importantly it is a time of great spiritual growth!
HIGH SCHOOL/COLLEGE BIBLE STUDY AND PRAYER:
Youth gather to study the Bible, share concerns, and pray for one another.
Location & time: Judy Griffin residence; time/day varies according to participants’ schedules